Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

I got a email from Photobucket saying my account is locked because I been sharing photos to 3rd party sites. What the crap!!!! They want me to upgrade to another something or other. Bet they want some money.

Luckily we have the generosity of this forum which allow us to upload pics and then place them in our posts, so PB can go whistle.

On the reply box there should be (in the bottom left) 3 options. Post Rely, Upload a file and More options. Click on upload a file and follow the instructions. More help needed, I think there is a full explanation somewhere from the admin guys on this site.

By the way Coot, its looking good, just needs paint.....

G

Well, tried that and it said file too large? Ill keep trying

I always have to resize my photos right after loading them from my camera.

Anything 1MB or larger gives me that "too large" notice. My photos come from my camera at 2MB. So I color correct and resize them to 600KB to 900KB for loading onto this site.

I always have to resize my photos right after loading them from my camera.

Anything 1MB or larger gives me that "too large" notice. My photos come from my camera at 2MB. So I color correct and resize them to 600KB to 900KB for loading onto this site.
Gotta learn how to do that

Ask your boys!!

Ya! My 4 year old Granddaughter has her own tablet. Watches her cartoons anywhere in the house. And her 10 year old brother is a computer wiz.

They can't understand when I tell them we didn't have cell phones or computers.

Man, the times have changed.

I too had that "file to large " when I took pics with my camera, took them with a cell phone and was able to upload. Go figure

Easiest way I found is to open "Paint" select "file" on top left of screen, then click "open" find your picture. Once open select "Image" then "resize/skew". I change mine from 100% /100% to 50%/ 50% and hit ok. Then in top left of screen hit file then "save". Works every time....this is the resize screen, just change the resize not skew....... upload_2017-7-13_17-58-43.png

unfortunately no. I usually save my phone pics in Facebook, then open FB on my desktop and copy them to my desktop. Pain in the ass but the easiest way I found to resize them.....

Or.
Just plug the phone into your computer, save the pics to you pics folder (that should be backed up somewhere safe) and then open them up with "Paint" and resize to %50. like previously posted,
Now that is resized go back to the main menu and select "Save As" (this brings up am menu of options, select "JPEG Picture") now it will bring up a dialog box asking you where to save it.
This is where I have a folder called "Compressed" if you need to make one there is a button near top left that says "New Folder".
Save all your compressed pics there so that you still have all the original Hi Resolution pictures incase you want to go back and zoom into some detail about something.
If you don't hit the "Sava As" and you just hit the "Save", well now your original Hi Resolution pretty picture has be shrunk down for good.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back